These days H is less inclined to take on arty projects because he’s got his head stuck in a book (which is generally a good thing) or he’s listening to music. I think though that it’s good for him to get creative and when he does he gets a lot of pleasure from it. So I wanted to inspire him this summer to get arty and make something. The Creation Station seemed the answer to getting him re-interested in art, so I was interested to see what they sent for our review pack.
I love the range of items we received to work with in our pack and the fact that they are a bit out of the ordinary. H loved the idea of working with a range of different types of clay. I like that the materials provided are of good quality – I’m a believer in giving children proper materials to create things from. You want to encourage them and with poor quality materials, you’re likely to produce an uninspired result. No danger of that with The Creation Station.
The good news is that I have a pack available for readers to win too. Enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
6. Competition closes on 10th September 2017.
The Creation Station