Super Geek Heroes are on a mission to help children learn. In fact, their tagline is having fun in turn with a mission to learn!
Super Geek Heroes is really closely tuned into the Early Years Foundation Stage which covers children up to and including the Reception class at primary school. In fact, each hero has a super power and their seven friendly ‘super-powers’ are derived from the three prime and four specific development areas of the ‘Early Years Foundation Stage’. This is how the development areas match up to the characters:
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development – Suzi Smiles
- Understanding the World – Peter Planet
- Communication & Language – Vicky Voice
- Literacy – Jake Jotter
- Numeracy – Mille Maths
- Physical Development – Ant Active
- Creative Arts & Design – Ronnie Rock
That might all sound a bit serious, but learning at this age should be through play and fun. Super Geek Heroes really delivers on that as it does seem to blend learning with a fun style of presentation that makes it very watchable for its target audience. Children can learn about the earth and its continents; practise their numbers; learn about the weather; and how to tell the time. Parents can get more information here http://www.supergeekheroes.com/parents.html
To subscribe to the channel, visit YouTube.
Super Geek Heroes are offering readers a free 6 month subscription to KidsCast APP where you can download and view Super Geek Heroes on the go or cast to your TV! Enter the giveaway via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
6. Competition closes on 28th May 2017.
Super Geek Heroes