We have been trying out a new game from Drumond Park: Stoopido (rrp £17.99, for ages 8 to 100!). It’s a deliberately silly game that’s a lot of fun to play. The point of the game play is the opposite of what you think – the winner is the person who is the only player left without a full face covered with quirky colourful eyes, ears, noses, hats and foreheads!
Basically, each player wears a pair of plastic glasses and you roll the dice. As time goes on, you end up with nose, eyes, hat and ears which don’t go together at all. It’s fun just to come up with silly faces and in fact, we found there was a lot of serious decision-making to be done when you have the chance to hang a piece on your opponents’ glasses, you find yourself planning their look for them. Of course, they can’t see how they look which adds to the fun. In fact, we decided that post game selfies need to happen to capture for future laughs. As play proceeds, everyone gets loaded up with ever more comical items, for a totally mis-matched look. The winner is ‘the last man standing’ – the only player left with a gap or gaps on their glasses.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or older.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
6. Competition closes on 16th April 2017.