The aim of SSHH Don’t Wake Dad is to make it to the fridge to get the chocolate cake, in the middle of the night, without waking Dad. The cards are dealt out and then you spin to find out which colour space you move to, you then need to check your cards and if you have a card that matches, you’re safe, if not they press the alarm clock by Dad’s bed, this is pressed the specified number of times, and he will randomly wake up. If he doesn’t wake up, the next player has their turn, if he wakes up well then you go back to your bed and start again.
You’ll need two AA batteries to play the game and it really is a lot of fun. We have had a lot of laughter and giggles with it and it’s a great way to tease Dad a little too.
To win SSHH Don’t Wake Dad please use the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or older.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
6. Competition closes on 31 August 2015.
Sshh! Don’t Wake Dad