This month I was sent one of HoneyTree Stationery Lovers Club‘s parcels to try out. If you love stationery like I do, you might like the idea of a surprise box of goodies through the post. If so, it would be worth considering signing up to HoneyTree as the quality of their products is exceptional. A month’s box costs £15, but if you sign up for longer the costs come down and it is possible to get a monthly box for just £10 if you commit for a year.
As you can see I got quite a range of items in my pack. This month’s pack had a bird theme which is really pretty, but the items are quite different – they are not all the same bird motif and I like that variety. With two quality blank greeting cards in the pack I am well placed to deal with upcoming birthdays, but as they are blank you could use them as a thank you card or for another occasion. There are also some lovely gift tags with ribbon ties to attach to presents. There’s writing paper, envelopes and postcards too – so lots of your stationery needs covered off in one box.
I have a month’s box from HoneyTree Stationery Lovers Club to give away to readers too. Enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
- Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or older.
- The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
- The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
- Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
- Competition closes on 28 August 2016.