Do you suffer from cold feet in the winter? Our house can often be quite cold, given that it’s an Edwardian house with high ceilings and not very well insulated. Of course, keeping the heating on all the time gets expensive and sometimes it’s just you feeling the cold. SnugToes have a solution to the cold tootsies problem and it’s very simple: slippers with heat pads.
These slippers are just like normal slippers, so they are actually very comfy and warm on their own. But giving that extra heat boost is very simple to do. You put the heating pads into the microwave (although you can also put them in a pan of just boiled water if you don’t have a microwave). The little blue bags are really quick to heat up and they stay warm for ages too. The slippers have little pockets on the inside though that you can pop the heated pads back into them.
SnugToes have very kindly offered to give away a pair to one of my lucky readers. You can enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
- Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or older.
- The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
- The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
- Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
- Competition closes on 18th January 2017.