One of the most memorable, beautiful and heart-warming stories of recent years; ‘Mum’s List’ tells the real life story of Singe and Kate, a couple from North Somerset, whose lives were turned upside down when Kate was diagnosed with breast cancer. As a result, Kate wrote down her thoughts and memories to help the man she loved create the best life possible for him and their two sons. ‘Mum’s List’ stars Rafe Spall (One Day, Prometheus, Life of Pi), Emilia Fox (Silent Witness, The Pianist, Merlin) and Elaine Cassidy (The Others, Harper’s Island).
We’ve teamed up with Penguin Books and Studio Soho to give one lucky winner a chance to win the new version of the best-selling book the film is based on and a copy of the DVD!
Published by Penguin Books in 2012 in the United Kingdom, the book ‘Mum’s List’ entered the UK Amazon charts at No 1, selling over 100,000 copies in just 2 months and quickly became a global success.
This competition closes on 26 February, so don’t waste any time and get entering. Enter via the Gleam widget below.
Out on DVD, March 20th 2017.
Pre-order here: http://amzn.to/2kKEoav
For all things Mum’s List, follow and like:
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or older.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
6. Competition closes on 26th February 2017.