Part of our going on holiday planning includes getting some new apps for entertainment on the journey. Long hours travelling by plane pass a lot quicker when you have something fun to do and if H is happy, then our journey is a lot less stressful. The top app this holiday was the Heroes of the City app. It was exceptionally popular with its mix of games. Even us parents had to take a turn and I was given the memory game to try as H knows I’m quite good at that. He was very keen to earn enough trophies to unlock his secret surprise. The app is available from the itunes store for apple products or from the Google store for android.
The toys to go with the app arrived while we were away and they were the first thing that H wanted to play with when he got home. He has really enjoyed watching the movie. H says ‘Heroes of the City is a really good way of teaching children how to be safe.’ Now I think the primary aim is to entertain, but if there’s a serious message behind all the fun, then so much the better.
Now the good news is that readers of 92three30 can get the chance to win one of these fabulous Heroes of the City sets. You’ll get a great cartoon story book, a DVD full of adventures, plus some die-cast toys. To enter use the rafflecopter widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or older.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
6. Competition closes on 2 February 2014.
a Rafflecopter giveaway