Baylis & Harding are a great company to turn to when you are in search of a gift. They always have nicely packaged gifts available at reasonable prices and this Father’s Day is no exception. This fab Rugby Ball Wash Bag contains a selection of products in the popular Black Pepper & Ginseng range. It’s available now from Asda and Tesco, with a rrp of £20. There’s a nice selection of products inside the useful bag:
- 100ml Hair & Body Wash
- 100ml Aftershave Balm
- 50ml Face Wash
- 50ml Shower Gel
If you’d like to win a Father’s Day gift, Baylis & Harding have a set to give away to readers of Nine to Three Thirty. You can enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or older.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
6. Competition closes on 11 June 2015.
Baylis Father’s Day 92three30