Father’s Day is always a tough one to buy a present for I think. Have you thought about buying your dad some tea? Tea is the number two drink in the UK and it’s second only to water. British Tea Lovers have come up with a special edition gift for Father’s Day. I’d not come across British Tea Lovers before, but they specialise in premium quality leaf tea made with carefully selected young tea leaves from the world’s best tea gardens. This makes their tea delicate, light and refreshingly crisp.
Nine to Three Thirty have teamed up with British Tea Lovers to offer a discount code, which you will be able to redeem for a 10% discount DAD157. If you sign up for their newsletter, you can get a further 10% off (maximum of two codes per order). In the meantime I have a Father’s Day tea gift to give away to one lucky reader.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or older.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
6. Competition closes on 3 June 2015.
Father’s Day Tea Giveaway