H really enjoyed Series 1 where the end saw the evil Hood being brought to justice. Now International Rescue faces a mysterious new villain, The Mechanic, who builds monstrous machines to bring chaos across the globe. Join the IR team as they face their biggest challenge yet in these 13 brand new episodes featuring amazing new locations, breath-taking rescues and great gadgets.
The FAB team investigates a scary space station in Ghost Ship, plunges to the depths of the oceans of Europa in Deep Search, and confronts The Mechanic’s raw power in Earthbreaker.
Whether by land, sky, sea or space…the legendary International Rescue team are always here to save the day!
This re-invention of Gerry and Sylvia Anderson’s iconic series has been produced using a unique mix of CGI animation and live-action model sets. Showcasing Pukeko Pictures’ and Weta Workshop’s ground-breaking creative and technical excellence, it delivers a whole new level of action-adventure animation for today’s audience, whilst also affectionately paying tribute to the legacy of model locations from the classic series.
H has enjoyed this series too. He has found it a little bit scary, but not so much that he hasn’t gone back to it. He’s a fairly sensitive soul, so I expect this won’t affect most children. Thunderbirds Are Go Series 2 Volume 1 is distributed by ITV Studios Global Entertainment and is available February 6
I have a copy to give away on DVD. Enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or older.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
6. Competition closes on 5th March 2017.