In spring last year Paultons Park opened their Jurassic-themed attraction, Lost Kingdom, but this is the first year Lost Kingdom has been open in time for Easter. Paultons Park’s new £9m attraction Lost Kingdom transports families back millions of years to when dinosaurs roamed the world. The attraction is set within four acres of Jurassic landscape, inspired by the era of fierce velociraptors, flying pterodactyls, giant triceratops and the mighty tyrannosaurus rex.
Ideal for adventurous families, the new theme park land is home to a whole host of dinosaur attractions, including two world-class family rollercoasters: Flight of the Pterosaur and Velociraptor. Lost Kingdom boasts Jurassic-themed family rides Boulder Dash, Temple Heights and Dino Chase; as well as Little Explorers; a dinosaur adventure play park and The Dinosaur Tour Co – a 4×4 Jurassic Jeep expedition, where children and parents can discover dinosaurs of all shapes and sizes along with a few surprises along the way! Alive, Dinosaur Encounter will be a truly unique attraction where families will come face to face with the Park’s very own, but fortunately quite friendly, captive T-Rex.
Nine to Three Thirty have teamed up with Paultons Park to offer an Easter giveaway with a fab prize package made up of a Chococo Easter dinosaur egg, a Large TY (Peppa Pig) Mr. Dinosaur toy and a George’s new dinosaur book from Ladybird Books.
Enter via the Gleam Widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or older.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
6. Competition closes on 6th April 2017.