This month we are offering readers of Nine to Three Thirty the chance to win another fabulous Drumond Park board game. For July we have the LOGO What Am I? game as a prize. The first children’s title within the best selling LOGO series of picture board games, it combines the picture cards of the original LOGO game with new and exciting family-friendly challenges. What makes it different from LOGO itself is that now there are three activities built into the game… the participants get to use their guessing, drawing and describing skills in a fast and furious race to the finish!
Because you have the different rounds within the game: Draw It, Describe It and Guess It, there’s plenty of interest to keep players involved. Having the different activities helps even things up a bit too as some will be better at some rounds than others. I think this makes it a great family game. LOGO What Am I? has a rrp £24.99 and is suitable for those age 8+ – for 2 to 6 players.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or older.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
6. Competition closes on 31 July 2015.
LOGO What Am I?