Last year we teamed up with Heroes of the City for a review and giveaway and here we are again this year with a selection of merchandise to give away.
If you’re intrigued to find out more about Heroes of the City, I can recommend the Heroes of the City YouTube channel which offers 6 hours of full episodes to enjoy, as well as some shorter films. YouTube is tricky when it comes to keeping your child away from unsuitable images, which is why I find dedicated YouTube channels really useful as you can be confident about the suitability of the content. The episodes are about 13 minutes long which is perfect if you are trying to get a few quick jobs done while your child watches. The episodes are suitable for the 2-6 years age group and are availabe in 18 different languages.
As well as the episodes, the YouTube channel offers a series of Kids Crafting tutorials. These feature Calamity Crow, the accident-prone feathered friend from the series. Calamity Crow is always getting things wrong, but in the Kids Crafting Show he’s got lots of simple ideas for things to make using household objects like toilet roll inners and paper plates.
If you’d like to win a selection of Heroes of the City merchandise, enter via the Gleam widget below.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No bulk, third-party or automated entries.
2. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 years or older.
3. The winners will be chosen by a random draw.
4. The winner will be notified by email and will have a week to claim their prize. Should they fail to respond within this time, an alternative winner will be selected.
5. Promoter is responsible for fulfilling the prize and full contact details of the winner will be passed onto the promoter.
6. Competition closes on 18 May 2015.
Heroes of the City